Here are seven ways to stop gaining weight
1. Snack on healthy treats throughout the day.Eat smart, but don’t starve yourself.
2. Get moving. Many of us have jobs that require us to be sitting for most of the day. Therefore, take full advantage of your hour lunch break by moving around. Go for a quick walk outside, and then take the stairs back up to your office instead of the elevator. Work those glutes, girl.
3. Plan cheat days wisely.
4. Try chewing gum, instead.According to a study by the British Journal of Psychology, chewing gum can help you stay focused for longer on tasks that require continuous monitoring.
5. Don’t confuse thirst for hunger.n Especially on those extra busy days, it’s easy to forget to hydrate. We can also mistake our thirst for hunger and accidentally eat more than necessary.Keep a bottle of water with you at all times, and make a conscious effort to drink it as often as possible.
6. Check out the calories ahead of time. You don’t have to avoid socializing with your coworkers because you’re afraid of gaining weight; just don’t order the fried chicken sandwich with curly fries every day. By planning ahead, you can find potential healthy options, which will lesson the anxiety of having to choose a nutritious meal on the spot.
7. Don’t give up on your workouts completely.Working full-time means making extra sacrifices to accomplish personal activities. Often, this can wreak a bit of havoc on our precious sleep cycles.In other words, if you want to squeeze in a run before work, you might have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning.Of course, if you’re willing to head to the gym after work, instead, that’s great.You just need to figure out a routine that works for you and make an effort to stick to it.You’ll also feel more accomplished knowing you had a productive day at work and you worked out.